Desiccants- safe, non-toxic SorbiCap® desiccant canister adsorbs moisture and odor in pharmaceutical and diagnostic product packaging. Featuring a non-dusting design and welded end caps, SorbiCap canisters eliminate the dusting and other problems associated with conventional canisters.
SorbiCap® desiccant canisters are a safe, non-toxic desiccant canister that adsorbs moisture and odor in pharmaceutical and diagnostic product packaging. Featuring a non-dusting design and welded end caps, SorbiCap canisters eliminate the dusting and other problems associated with conventional canisters.
- Medical diagnostic kits
SorbiCap® Desiccant Canister Benefits:
- Virtually non-dusting to eliminate product contamination
- Welded ends for greater structural strength - stay sealed even under extreme pressure
- No label to move, catch, shift or fall off
- Can withstand irradiation for sterilization
- Porous plastic ends create a tortuous path that virtually eliminates dusting
- Welded ends stay sealed, even under extreme pressure
- Product identification is printed right on the ends with inks that meet FDA guidelines
- Designed for Ease of Use
- SorbiCap canisters have features that make it easy to substitute them for other desiccant canisters you may be using. They are sized to fit existing dispensing equipment, so you don't have to make expensive or complex alterations to your production line. SorbiCap canisters are made of FDA grade high density polyethylene (HDPE) so you don't have to perform additional stability testing, and it offers effective adsorption rates to protect your product. In addition, SorbiCap canisters can withstand irradiation to allow for final product sterilization.