As a total system’s provider, we are is able assist you with the transition from formulation to packaging to operations. No other company can provide the same seamless service. With our proactive approach, we can analyze and solve potential downstream issues before they become a problem for you. Most importantly, because we strive to learn about the goals and requirements of your project from its inception to implementation, we are able to provide the simplest, most cost effective system solution.
The FreshPax System is your turn-key solution; it combines the advantages of FreshPax Oxygen Absorbing Packets with the proven reliability of our APA series of dispensing equipment.
FreshPax Oxygen Absorbing Packets are designed to protect packaged foods and other products against spoilage, mold growth, color change, rancidity, loss of nutritive values, and loss of quality. Manufactured in packet form using food grade ingredients, FreshPax Packets irreversibly absorb oxygen inside sealed packaging to less than 0.01% and maintain this level.
- Offers integrated system solution – FreshPax Packets + FreshPax Packet Dispensers
- Extends shelf life of food products
- Minimizes the need for many preservatives
- Compact FreshPax Packet Dispenser design optimizes manufacturing space
- Presents turn-key installation and start-up
- Protects absorption capacity of in-process FreshPax Packet
- Processed, Smoked and Cured Meats
- Breads, Cookies, Cakes, Pastries
- Nuts and Snacks
- Candies and Confectioneries
- Coffee, Tea
- Whole Fat Dry Foods (e.g. Powdered Milk)
- Cheeses and Dairy Products
- Dried Fruits and Vegetables
- Spices and Seasonings
- Flour and Grain Items
- Pre-Cooked Meals
- Vitamins, Nutraceuticals, and Food Supplements
- Birdseed and Pet Food
- Artwork, Archives, and Artifact Preservation