Source: MOCON, Inc.
Testing of samples will be performed in duplicate to ensure data reproducibility. Two separate samples of identical material will be tested and both results reported
About our testing procedures
O2 transmission rate testing (O2TR) IAW ASTM D-3985, F-1927, or F-1307
H2O Vapor Transmission Rate Testing (WVTR) IAW ASTM F-1249
- Testing of samples will be performed in duplicate to ensure data reproducibility. Two separate samples of identical material will be tested and both results reported.
- Testing will be performed for a maximum of 150 hours for the quoted price. If the sample analysis exceeds 150 hours, MOCON will contact the client to determine if additional testing is required. Additional costs may be incurred for extended analysis time.
- Testing service prices can only be firmly quoted after receipt of the samples. Prices may vary due to special requirements.
- All samples will be disposed of upon completion of testing. If samples are to be returned it must be requested prior to the start of testing.
- For additional MOCON testing services-such as nitrogen, helium, argon, or other gases and/or compounds-please give us a call.