Aerobic Bacterial Screening SystemSource: MOCON, Inc.
The GreenLight™ Model 930 system is ideal for companies looking for the benefit of same-day resultsTM when processing large numbers of samples for aerobic bacteria counts.
The GreenLight™ Model 930 system is ideal for companies looking for the benefit of same-day resultsTM when processing large numbers of samples for aerobic bacteria counts. Its advanced measurement technology, combined with labor and consumable savings, speed to result, high throughput, and flexibility makes agar plates and films obsolete.
This computer driven system is perfect for companies screening meat, seafood, fresh produce, dairy, nuts, spices and other foods as well as beverages, sanitary sponges or swabs.
- Massive available throughput: Process 1 to 432 samples in a 24 hour period for aerobic bacteria counts, with results in 1-12 hours including incubation time
- Fast, simple preparation and processing of test samples: Homogenize sample, place liquid in the APCheck™ vial and start testing
- Labor savings and cost reduction of consumables
- Complete sample tracking: Vials and carousels are bar coded and scanned automatically by the instrument
- High sensitivity and quantitative results: Bacterial sensitivity down to101 CFU/g
- Data security and flexibility: Exportable for data storage and ISO requirements (21 CFR Part 11 compliant)
Testing modes to suit the need
- Continuous – One carousel with up to 48 unique test methods
- Multi-Point – Run up to three carousels with one test method per carousel
- Pass/Fail – Run up to nine carousels with one test method per carousel with results pass/fail