Radial Poly-Round BearingsSource: EDT Corp.
New Radial Poly-Round® bearings from EDT Corp directly interchange with industry-standard unmounted ball bearings. They are designed for locations where traditional radial bearings fail due to problems associated with rolling element operations (in places that are wet, dirty, hot or cold, see intermittent operation). Radial Poly-Rounds® offer superior life in harsh environments because they operate completely without grease.
- Bearings made of stainless steel and high performance polymers that are self-lubricating
- Operate at speeds up to 400 surface feet per minute under moderate radial loads and side thrust
- In most cases installation simply involves replacing a bearing
- Materials that work at temperatures from -200°F to +700°F (-125°C to 375°C) are available
- Packaging machinery
- Bottling machinery
- Meat and poultry processing equipment
- Metalworking machinery
- Assembly machinery
- Material handling equipment
- Printing presses