PROx X-Ray Inspection SystemsSource: Thermo Scientific Product Inspection
Thermo Scientific PROx X-Ray Inspection Systems come with a full suite of image filters and analysis tools to locate hard-to-find contaminants in packaged/bulk/piped products; also verify correct package assembly.
Thermo Scientific X-ray Systems support the highest level of quality assurance, featuring state-of-the-art X-ray design and image analysis software that optimizes sensitivity and probability of detection.
- Modern computer and high-speed USB port supports analysis of 100% of production and export of images and statistics
- Most stringent worldwide x-ray emission standards, built-in safety features, minimized opportunities for bacteria traps
- Multiple conveyor and pipeline models available to inspect different types of packaged or bulk products
- Field-proven contaminant detection filters and product inspection tools
- Large 15 in. touchscreen interface is exceptionally easy to learn and use
- IP65 wash-down capable
- Air conditioner option available for harsh environments
- New USB interface for quick and easy import and export of data
- Multilingual software interface available
To meet a wide range of inspection applications, the Thermo Scientific PROx is available in multiple system length packaged product and bulk conveyor models as well as different pipe diameter models.
Conveyed Products (C Models) - For discrete products; packaged or unpackaged. Models available with built-in rejecters and bins.
Bulk Flow Products (B Models) - For bulk products. One, two or four lane operation including built-in drop gate rejecters. Standard hopper infeed.
Piped Models (P Model) - For piped products. Three diameters available. Several optional reject valves available.
See Thermo Scientific PROx X-ray Inspection System Product Specifications for detailed information on the models.